Hello Nibble Supporters!
This is our response to Covid-19 aka CORONAVIRUS:
Nibble Kitchen’s top priorities at the moment are:
- Preventing the spread of this disease
- Safety of our community
- Financial support to our Entrepreneurs
What are we doing about it?
Nibble Kitchen will be working on staying up to date, following guidelines from our local officials, keeping good hygiene and asking people to stay home if not feeling well. Few other things: Washing our hands more often than what seems necessary, increasing the measures to keep our restaurant space clean in both kitchen and sitting area, we will prevent physical contact, we are providing hand sanitizer (and/or equivalent) in our establishment and encouraging people to take food to go to prevent big crowds in our sitting area space. We are also looking at each entrepreneur financial impact due to virus and revisit our current financial model. We will maintain regular business hours until further notice.
Fight against the virus
What you can do to help us out:
- Keep supporting our Entrepreneurs by enjoying the delicious food made with intention and care.
- We highly encourage you to stay home if you are feeling sick
- Wash your hands often
- Stays informed by local officials
– Nibble Team