NEW! Find Nibble Kitchen at the Somerville Winter Farmers’ Market
Every other Saturday from May 18th through April 6th
This year find your favorite chefs and entrepreneurs at the Somerville Winter Farmers’ Market every other Saturday starting on November 18th. The Somerville Winter Farmers’ Market is a one-stop shop for all things local and fresh, and Nibble is proud to increase opportunities for our entrepreneurs to share their cuisine and culture with the Somerville community. The Farmers Market runs from 9:30am to 1:30pm at 191 Highland Avenue (The Armory), Somerville.
Nibble Kitchen will be featuring TWO vendors every other week from the following vendors:
- Nagomi Bento, creative and delicious Japanese Bento Boxes
- CocoBelly, Jamaican Cuisine serving island favorites such as Jamaican Patties
- East Fruits Smoothies, refreshing fruit smoothies with tropical flair
- Kay’s Curries, ready to cook healthy and filling Indian meals
- Ilera Wellness, serving Plant-Based and Raw Foods with unique Benin flavors
- BanglaAdda, Bengali snacks and catering.
- Dos Manos Kitchen, classic Salvadoran fare specializing in pupusas
For the latest information and farmers market dates for specific vendors follow us on Instagram and Facebook @nibblekitchensomerville